Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We have had a really good day today. We woke up and found Easter Eggs. Then we went to church, which was awesome. After church we came home and had a good lunch. Then, we all crashed. Well, I did. The girls went upstairs and watched a movie and Bill finished up our taxes. Now we're getting ready to watch a movie together. It's been nice spending the day together. Here are some photos of our morning.


Last night our good friends came by and we talked, the little kids swam, the big kids played Wii, and we ate pizza. We go too long in between visits. The big kids are so shy that they barely talk to each other. But they do interact. Maybe they're talking with their eyes. Who knows. :-) The little kids got along great. They had a blast. It was nice sitting around catching up and just enjoying the friendship. Here are 3 photos from last night.


In a way, I'm happy Spring Break is over. But I'm sad that we're back on our daily routine. I know the girls need their routine. Especially the little ones. Unfortunately the VPK is closed on Monday, so they go back on Tuesday.

Thursday night we drove to St. Pete and went to our old church. My dad was in a play and it was really good. I'm so glad we were able to go. It was good seeing my parents and also good seeing some of the people we grew up with.

I think that is all that is new. The adoption is moving along. Sarah hopes to see Billy next week. We have all of our paperwork from Florida finished. Now we're waiting for Bills birth certificate to come back and then for our fingerprint appointment from USCIS. This could be one of the longest parts of the process.

Happy Easter. Remember why we celebrate this day. Because HE IS RISEN! I'm so thankful and grateful to Christ for dying on the cross for my sins, and for raising himself from the grave!

Until next time......

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love your new header, Debbie. Such a beautiful family photo.