Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chef Mickey's

We woke up VERY early (5:15 AM) Saturday morning so we could go down to breakfast with Mickey. Our reservations were for 7 AM. This is why we stayed at The Contemporary. We did not want to have to drive to the hotel this early in the morning.

We arrived downstairs around 6:50 AM. We were the 1st ones in line. They took our names and we walked in. They took a family photo. Then we were seated. The food was really good. The girls had PB&J pizza. That is different, but they liked it. They also ate eggs (Abby had 3 hard boiled eggs AND scrambled eggs), Mickey waffles, bacon, fruit and more.

The one thing that stresses me out about these character meals is the characters. LOL I feel that we can't eat because they come around so fast and we have to have camera's ready & autograph books ready etc. I had to keep telling myself to relax. :-)

We were at breakfast for over an hour. We filled up. Then we headed back to our room to get ready for the day. I believe I wrote about our morning at Magic Kingdom in an earlier post from the hotel.

Abby had a great birthday breakfast. She said it was a lot of fun.

Enjoy the photos.

Debbie

No comments: