Thursday, September 11, 2008

Unspectacular

I was tagged today by Ladybugs And Frogs. I have been asked to name 6 things that are unspectacular about me. So here I go. (Even though I think I am spectacular LOL) J/K

1). I'm the first born. I have brown hair & brown eyes (even though my hair is turning colors). My middle name is Jean (after my mom).

2). I got married when I was 18 (turning 19). I'm praying Tiff does not follow in my footsteps. I'm not ready for her to get married in 5 years.

3). I'm a true Floridian. I was born & raised in St. Pete Florida. I moved from St. Pete 7 years ago (when I was 29 years old). I live an hour east of St. Pete.

4). I've never left the country. Until 2004 and 2006 when we flew to China to bring home our daughters. I never in a million years thought I would adopt from China. Now I want to go back.

5). I love to sleep. I'm usually in bed by 9 PM and asleep by 9:05. I dread getting up in the morning. And if I could, I would take a nap every day (I did today. It felt good).

6). Soda is my weakness. I love Coke and can drink it all day. I'm a "Coke Addict".

Okay, so there you have it. I hope you're happy Dawn. LOL

Now I guess I'm supposed to tag someone. So I'm going to tag Shelley. I'm sorry Shelley. I hope you can have fun with this.

Love, Debbie

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Funny and I love the new blog layout. So very cute!!! And you are QUITE spectacular my friend. :-) Oh, can't wait to hear from the Shelley.

Shelley said...

Okay...I did it. I accepted the "unspectacular" challenge!!!!
Come check it out~
www.wildnoodles.blogspot.com

thanks Debbie!
Shelley