Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Choir and "Iguanas"


I've been meaning to post this for a week. But I kept forgetting to get the girls to take a photo for me with their Cubbies vest on. So tonight, before church, I snapped the photo.

The girls started back in choir. They love choir and they Love Mrs. Becky. Last year they only did choir. Well this year we decided to let them stay for AWANA's. They are at church from 6-8:30 every Wed night. It's rough. Thursday's are hard. They are very tired.

Abby keeps telling everyone that she's going to "choir and iguanas". We keep saying "It's AWANA's" and she insists it's "Iguanas".

Then last week, when they were learning their verse, This is what both girls kept saying. "While we were in centers, Jesus died for us." Now, the verse should be "While we are sinners, Christ died for us". I just thought it was so cute that they thought it was "centers". (They go to centers at school-where they have dress up, Lego's, coloring etc.).

Tonight I took them to church and they put their things away and sat down for choir. I don't even think they said goodbye. They LOVE choir.

Debbie

No comments: