Our cool weather is gone I think. We are hot. It's almost 90 degrees. We had about 2 days of nice weather. I wish it could have been more. Hopefully more is on the way.
Today we went out and bought a clay fire pot. I want to make smores' with the girls. We watched the show Jon & Kate Plus 8 the other week and they did that in their backyard. So we went shopping for a fire pit. We went to 4 different stores before we found one. Then we decided on the clay one over the fire pit. It will take up less space on our lanai. Hopefully it will work well. I will take photos and upload them when we do get to make smores. I'm hoping tonight. :-)

Last night, Tiff did something that surprised us. She gave Zack a bath. This was her first attempt at doing this alone. She did a great job. He is a good dog and just sat there. He looks like a completely different dog when he's wet. Sometimes we don't think he's a full Lhasa. His hair is so different than Zoe's.

Then today, I got the nerve to take photos of the construction workers playing soccer in the lots across the street from our house. They even made Goals. We were laughing so hard. They seem to have a lot of fun.
We are getting new neighbors as I speak. The moving truck is in. They fixed our sewer problem Wed night. Replaced the sod on Thursday. And today they are moving in. We have not met them yet. We hope to soon.
Until next time...
Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment