Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our attempt at Grooming



Well, we thought we'd try to save some money on grooming the dogs. It seems that they need grooming about ever 6 weeks. Well, that's $70 each time we groom them. So we thought we'd give it a try. We bought a good grooming kit and last night we gave Zack a hair cut.

His hair grows faster than Zoe. His hair is different than Zoe's. His is more thick and curly. So Bill called him over. It took about an hour. He got a few breaks in there to run around etc. Zack did great! He's a really good dog. He just sat there. At one point it looked like he was going to sleep.

He looks much better than before. We can see his face. It's a lot smaller than we thought. :-)

Next will be Zoe. But we'll wait a bit for her. She does not need it as bad as Zack.

I have to say, Zack is much softer now too. I thought the groomers put some sort of powder on him when we would pick him up. I don't think they do. I think because his hair is short, it's much softer.

No comments: