Wednesday, July 23, 2008

24 Hours

In 24 hours, Bill & Pete will be on their flight to Newark. I can't believe the time has come for them to leave. Bill has been packing & repacking. Originally he was going to take 2 medium suitcases. Now he's down to 1 medium and 1 small. I'll let you know tomorrow what he ends up taking.
Bill & Pete are both very excited. Pete just called and they have good seats on the flight over to Beijing.
Today Bill will spend doing last minute things, and then spending time with us. The girls know that he is going to China. Abby thinks that he's going to bring home a baby brother for her. Jadyn has not really had any thoughts. Tiff of course wants to go, and maybe next year she will be able to.
I have 2 photos from the university that they will be at next week. Bill was excited to see that the pool is indoors. And they have a gym so another good thing for Bill. He has been concerned about the sun and getting burned.
Please continue to pray for their safety and their health. Pray that the kids will have the time of their lives. Pray that lives will be changed for the good.
Thank you! I will be posting updates from Bill here and he hopefully will be posting from China. So be sure to keep checking his blog Princess Journals Dad
Love,
Debbie



No comments: