Friday, July 25, 2008

Another "call" from Bill

Well we sat and waited for Bill to wake up. He said he had to get up by 6 so they could get ready for the day of tours. So we turned on the IChat and waited. Around 6:20 he logged on. It was good to see him. He looked rested. The girls were funny. They wanted him to show them his room. So he picked up the computer and gave them a tour. He showed us their view and it brought back memories. Construction everywhere and SMOG! Very thick smog. I don't know how they are going to breathe today.
They are taking a tour of the Ming Tombs, The Great Wall, a Jade Factory & lunch. Not sure what else is on the tour. Hopefully some more of the Olympics. Bill is hoping to make it to the top of the wall this time. And I told him I did not need any more Jade from the jade factory. :-) All I would really like for him to bring back for me is an Olympic t-shirt or something related to the Olympics.
It was good to talk to Bill. He is excited. Abby & Jadyn asked to see the "big kids". They know he is going to China to play with big kids. He had to tell them that he will not see them for 2 more days.
After we talked to Bill, we talked to his mom. And she invited all 3 girls over to spend the night again. The girls were excited. They spent the night last night and loved it. So they were very excited that Nanny invited to come over again tonight. I have the house to myself again (well I still have the puppies). I don't know what I'll do. I'm sure there is nothing on TV that is worth watching.
I hope to talk to Bill when we get up in the morning. I can't wait to hear how his day went.
Thanks for the prayers & emails. We appreciate it.
Love,
Debbie

No comments: