


Well I survived Monday. It did not start off well at all. I think the lack of sleep (thanks to Zoe), the stress of Tiffs A/C being broken for 5 days now (thanks to the repair man) and the run-around the repair office has been giving me, having 3 teenagers sleeping on my family room floor and me trying to keep the house quiet for them to sleep (which is impossible with 2 four year olds who get up at the crack of dawn, and 2 puppies who are very hyper and loud in the morning) got to me. I was able to lay down around 2 PM for a little bit on the couch. That helped me a lot.
I waited around for Bill to log into the computer yesterday morning. I did not know when or if he would be getting online. Around 10:30 I had to leave to get dog food etc. So the little girls went with me. Jadyn was a HUGE help. Abby was just Abby, the social butterfly. Jadyn usually loves to help me carry in groceries. She will not complain if it's heavy. Abby on the other hand will take the lightest thing possible and complain that it's too heavy. So yesterday J took 2 bags for me. Half way to the house she said "Mommy this is so heavy". I said "come on muscle girl you can make it!" And she did. So I snapped this photo of her using her muscles.
Then later in the day, I just had to take photos of the puppies sleeping. They slept most of the day. I wonder why, being up all night long!
Last night was a lot better. I was able to talk to Bill on the phone. He sounds tired. He's not sleeping well. I was happy to see his post this morning with photos and videos. It looks like the kids are having a blast.
The puppies slept all night too. I don't know what was wrong with Zoe the night before.
So now, it's almost 8 AM. I have so much I need to get done today. The A/C people said they would be here today to fix the A/C. I hope so. Tiff would like her room back.
Thanks for the emails & encouraging words. We appreciate it.
Love, Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment