I have no idea what I was thinking yesterday. Last night, I had 3 teenagers, 2 four year olds and 2 puppies in my house! The A/C in Tiffani's upstairs room is broken. It's been broken for almost 6 days now. We had the repair man out on Wed to fix it. All it needed was a charge. Well while he was charging it, he broke it. They ordered the new part and it was supposed to be delivered by noon on Thursday. LAST Thursday. It is still not fixed. So, all 3 teenage girls slept on the floor in the family room. Abby & Jadyn were sleeping soundly in their own rooms. I thought I would be the nice mom and take the dogs, in their crates and put them in my bathroom. They usually sleep in their crates in our kitchen nook. Well I guess Zoe did not like this. She was up all night. She was scratching the crate, shaking the crate, whimpering, barking, crying ALL NIGHT LONG! Zack could have cared less. He slept. Nothing I did would make her stop. So I was up all night.
This morning when I got up at 6:30 AM I let the dogs out. Then I brought them back in my bathroom so they could be "free". I picked up everything so they would not ruin anything. well I did not think to pick up the rugs in there. When I came back in there, they tore them up. Zack gave me this dumb look like "What did we do?" as he had carpet fibers sticking out of his mouth. He's a goof!
The morning is getting better. I'm trying to calm down. The big girls don't like that the little girls won't leave them alone. I told Tiff I can't lock A & J up in their rooms. So they need to deal with it.
Oh I pray the A/C people come out here today so Tiff can get her room back. It will make life so much easier. :-)
I'm waiting for Bill to get online. I see he is on the computer but he has not logged into the IChat. I have been praying for him all night. I can't wait to hear how his day went with the kids.
Love,
Debbie
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment