I could not wait for Tiff to come home. The week went by fast, but it felt like forever since we had seen Tiff. She did call several times, the last time being at 11:30 last night. She called to say they were getting on the bus to come home.
I talked to Tiff at 9:30 this morning and they were in Jacksonville. At 12:30 she called to say they were about 30 min away. A little after 1 they pulled into the church.
It was so good to see her. It was funny because the last time we saw this bunch of kids, they were all so excited and full of energy. Today, they were exhausted and looked really rough. :-) Tiff said her goodbyes and gave hugs and off we went, home.
Tiff kept talking for over an hour about all the fun she had and about how she just loved camp. She can't wait to go back next year. She made many new friends which I'm happy about. She said she even made new "guy" friends, and had to emphasize to me that they are not "boy" friends.
It feels good to have her home. She was wired for a few hours and fell asleep watching a movie with the girls. She is now sleeping. I bet she'll be up all night.
I have included a few photos that she Took this week. She definitely does not take after me. She only took 94 photos (I promise not all 94 are in the slide show). I had hoped for a lot more. But I guess she was too busy to take photos. That's what I'll tell myself anyways. LOL I am grateful for the photos that she did take.
Thank you for your prayers. She had an awesome week and did grow closer to God.
Enjoy the photos!
Love,
Debbie
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment