Thursday, July 24, 2008

I don't like Goodbyes!




Well, it's 4:40 AM and Bill has left. Pete was able to get their flight from Tampa changed to fly out of Orlando. That caused some more stress to how Bill would get to Orlando. We called my brother and he graciously drove over to take Bill. Daniel, you have no idea how much that means to us! Thank you!
So we've been up since 2:30. This has been a fast 2 hrs. I was doing okay until they drove away. I'm worried right now. I'm praying for safety. I can't help but wonder why the flight from Tampa was canceled. Is Bill supposed to fly out today? I have to just pray that God will protect them and that they are doing what He wants them to do.
I hope that we'll hear from Bill in Newark. I'm going to track the flight out of Orlando. He said he would call us to say goodbye to the girls. Thankfully they did not wake up this morning.
Please continue to pray for safety for Bill & Pete. Their flight out of Orlando is at 7:20 AM. they should land in Newark around 10 AM. Their flight to Beijing is scheduled to leave at 12:10 PM.
I'm going to try to go back to bed right now. I hope I can get a few hours of sleep. The dogs have been out and are back in their kennel. I hope they will go back to sleep too. :-)
Love,
Debbie

No comments: