Thursday, July 3, 2008

An Unexpected morning & a Visit with a Butterfly Princess

Today did not start out as planned. Does any day actually start out as planned? I usually plan to sleep until my body wants to wake up. That never happens. At least not anymore. I'm woken by puppies or little princesses. Well today at 1 AM I was woken up by a crying princess. I thought she fell out of bed. Well she did not. Jadyn was crying hard. I asked her what was wrong. She said her ear hurt. Oh no! So I put some over the counter drops in her ear and she fell asleep. I of course was awake for a few hours. Until I heard the puppies at 5:30. When I finally got out of bed, I checked on Princess Jadyn and she was still sleeping. So I waited until she woke up. When she did it was after 8 AM. She said her ear still hurt. So I called the doctor. I prayed they could see her this morning since we had plans today. Thankfully they could see her at 10:45. So off to the doctor we went. Princess Jadyn has swimmers ear & a middle ear infection, in both ears. Wonderful! (not). So off to Publix we went (for the 2nd time today) to get her prescription filled.
Now on to what was planned for today. Our wonderful friends Pete, Kim & Hannah Joy were coming over. We were so excited. It's been a year or so since we've gotten together. Way to long. It seems that time just flies and keeping in touch via email makes me feel like we see each other often. It was great to have them come over. We had a great cook out and talked for a few hours. The girls were slow to play together, but eventually they did. Dress up was fun for our Princesses.
It was sad when they had to leave. We know we'll see each other again soon. Bill & Pete leave in 3 weeks to go to China. They are both excited. I'm so glad they are going together. Bill hopes to update his blog from China (which is on the side of my blog here so be sure to check it out). Pete also hopes to update his site from China (link is on the side too). I have a slide show below of our Princesses today. They are all so very cute. As you can see from the slide show, our Princesses do make messes and like to eat sweets.
Kim & Pete, thank you for driving to our house. We had a wonderful time chatting. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again! Hugs! Love, Debbie

No comments: