Well, Tuesday came and went and no phone call from Tiffani. I had hoped that meant she was having too much fun to call. Well at 11:15 last night (Wed) the phone rang. It was Tiff. She apologized for not calling the night before. She did not know if 11 was too late. :-) She's such a sweetie.
She said she's having a good time. She said on Tuesday she was in a contest to see who could stick their tongue out the longest without any water etc. She said she won. She stuck it out for 17 minutes. I asked her what she won? She said "nothing". Goofy girls!
She also told me that she feels lead to recommit herself to Christ. She said that she is being taught things that did not make sense to her before, and are making sense now. I told her how proud I am of her and that she needs to do what she feels lead to do. I will keep you updated on her decision.
I could tell she was tired. We did not talk long. She said she might try to call again today. We'll see.
She got on the phone with Bill to say goodnight and she said that there is a middle school party in the next room that she might go check out. Bill said he flash forwarded to her college years and got scared. LOL
That is all for now. She will be home on Saturday. The week has gone by fast. It sounds like she's having fun and learning a lot. I miss her terribly.
Thank you for your prayers. They are being felt.
Love,
Debbie
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment