Bill has been going crazy trying to get everything done before he leaves in the morning. Of course, we had the unexpected when the air conditioner in Tiffs room broke (she is upstairs and has her own unit). We called the repair man and he was here for 3 hrs. It basically just needed a charge, but he over charged it and broke it. So now it's over 90 degrees upstairs and we're praying the new part comes in tomorrow. Because of this, Bill could not really do much in way of packing/buying more supplies for the trip. The guy finally left around 1 PM and he and Tiff headed out.
Bill received an email today from China saying they could use a few things. So while Bill was out, he got it (just things like markers, face paint, beads to make jewerly, children's medicine etc). He and Tiff got home around 4 and they jumped in the pool with Abby and Jadyn. They had a great time together. Bill bought a new water proof camera to take to China and he wanted to try it out. Below is some video that he took of the girls. I hope it works. I'm not good at uploading videos.
Now it's after 6:30 PM. Bills mom is picking him up around 5 in the morning. She is taking him to the airport so I won't have to get all the girls up. Bill is starting to stress out a little. He's afraid that he will forget to do something or pack something. I know he will be fine. Once he leaves the house then I think he will be able to relax, a little.
We are going to miss him a lot. I'm sad just thinking about him leaving. I know the girls will cry tomorrow and when they go to bed at night. Please pray for the girls. Pray that they will be okay with daddy gone.
I do have to tell this sweet story that happened tonight. Bill was going through his things (again) and Abby and Jadyn were in there "helping". I was doing the dishes and Bill comes out and gives me the biggest hug. I could tell something was wrong. He had tears in his eyes. He was holding a Lion King book and he said that Jadyn ran to her room, got this book and told Bill to take it to China to read to the kids like he reads to her. She is such a sweet girl. It broke Bills heart. He is going to miss his girls so much, and then the thought of the kids he will leave behind in China makes him sad. Please pray for Bill as he has to leave us to be with the kids in China, and then pray for him when he has to leave the kids in China to come home to us. I don't know how he's going to do it. It's going to be hard.
Well I'm not sure if I'll post again tonight. I want to spend more time with Bill before it's time to sleep. I will journal tomorrow with photos. I plan on taking photos of him leaving.
Love,
Debbie
Em here~
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment